Sunday, April 10, 2011

BLOGGIN ON PAUSE

just WAAAY to busy right now, seems that life has picked up with many awesome art oppertunities, every minute is utilized with painting, designing, planning projects. It is craziness and i AM LOVING IT!!! except that I have been missing a skype friend I talk to often and blogging which are 2 of my favourie things to do.

i think to blog but i don't have a ton to say b/c i have no time to think let alone write!
but I did get to sit down and get to relax in my amazing backyard yesterday with my honey and enjoy the warmth of the sun.. Decked out just premiered this past Thursday and is a Hit! Advertising everywhere!!! Great Reviews and looks like people are really happy with it. which i am really happy about, not only excited about our episode, but more importantly, God just blessing the socks off friends of ours!  I mean, this kinda thing is just so rare. not only such awesome talent but God is just doing so much on each job site. I think those decks just carry His awesome presence and these amazing spaces they build are full of His awesomeness and Grace. Lives WILL BE transformed. Tune in on Thursdays 10 - 11pm Eastern Time on HGTV. or check out them out here.

i have been attending Hot Yoga classes, they blow my mind and body. I have gone down 2 pant sizes. it is rediculous. the best workout ever. and it is peaceful. i think it has been keepingme more balanced, b/c it is time for me to clear my mind and just be alone.

Yesterday I had a documentary style photo shoot with an art publication in Toronto, The Image Interview. It was this photographers personal project, his baby.. to see into the life and beauty of hard working artists, with great character and promote them, what they do and celebrate and appreciate who they are and what they do. It was fun, i love his style, so I can't wait to see the final product. And of course I will post when its up :)

I am still working on finishing up a few commissions, the Hope project, and have a few others under way. Orphans with Aids in Africa (fundraiser and auction in may 4th & 5th at University of Western)  and Love for Japan, the mural project (excited about this!!! for sick kids hospital) and the book project (personal project.. we'll see where it goes..). About a month ago and man prayed for me at church, he simply said, "more dreams, more revelations" since then, it has been exploding. I love it, my mind if overflowing with ideas, and things I can do for others.. pictures, paintings, my brain, my heart is in overdrive and it is flowing and flowing. i am excited to create.

also Nutured Baby show is next weekend in Orangeville. I will have a booth there, check it out if you can, it should be great :)  i have been busy designing promos and give aways, painting, printing, stuffing artists packages, i am a busy girl.

anyway that is the update on me.

BYE!

No comments: