Thursday, June 10, 2010

structure..

I am recently thinking i need structure to my day. Right now everything is so on the fly. Jack has a schedule but it's not set in stone. He follows similar patterns but it's not exactly the same all the time so I just kinda float my way through the day without much thought.. I often look at my day and see nothing i have done other than entertain the baby. As much as I love this The house is often upside down with baby toys and dishes and dirty diapers and I kinda feel like I need to get it together. By the time he takes a nap I just want to veg, entertaining a baby is exhausting, I can't even think about when he is mobile! Nap is about 30 - 45 min before it starts all over again. So maybe i need to actually start thinking of my day, make a goal and do it! Have productive nap times. #1 - take a shower and brush my teeth. # 2 clean up after myself... # 3 make a goal for the day and do it!

I have been wanting to paint! Ohhh man, I have 8 new canvases that need to be prepped and drawn out. Maybe i should take a nap time to do this..

No comments: