Wednesday, October 20, 2010

is it weird that I love the smell of fresh ink on a wood cut?
and the motion of inking that perfect plate..
or that I find bags of paint and chalk, markers and brushes exciting?
that handmade papers, make my mind spin with inspiration.

is it weird that new ideas can blossom out of simply nothingness?

i love "fragile" stickers
and bubble wrap
and packing up paintings to leave my house.
I love to pray over them, that the bless people and serve their purpose,
that they heal people and change lives.
That Jesus meets them.
That where they hang is full of His presence and intoxicating love.

is it weird that I want more kindness in the world?
more people to just love others,
more people that are truely, genuine and kind.
compassionate and actually care about other people.
strangers that hold open doors
and smile in passing.
more friends that don't wear masks,
that are kind, unique and love jesus.
that want to invest in each other.

is it weird that I just love to worship?
that I am passionately in pursuit of His Heart.
that I am never satisfied,
and always hungry and excited for more.
is it weird that I want to live in complete abandonment
and in the glory of his presence?

i love the smell of fresh sheets out of the laundry.
and the warmth of the sun on my skin.
i love that little things make me happy.

i love that I am loved...
and I love to be loved.

No comments: