Sunday, November 7, 2010

The Wrong green..

Grrr. now here is where i get frustrated. I have painted the wrong green. What an incredible colour on my wall, but not what i want, not for this room.

So... this leaves me standing.. what does this mean.. other than it is the wrong green, is there more to it? Painting boldly.. can you paint the wrong green, if so, do i have to start all over? I am trying not to read too far into this other than, it is simply the wrong shade, it happens to everyone but still cannot help but wonder.

The past few days have been strange, since painting the wrong green. I decided to see if i can live with it a few days and didn't paint it out quite yet. I have been irritable, sad, frustrated. Felt bugged that it took me so long to pick this colour and it was slightly wrong and now i have to start all over. how silly is that? just over painting a wall.. I'm sure this has to do with something deeper. The reaction is too extreme for just painting the wrong colour. i'll think about that some more. anyway, I think that I found it now, i have purchased a new green, I'm attempting to paint again.

So i Continue on with my little DIY project of my living room! I bought some great fabrics to make pillows and today started to prime my painting for the piece of the room. I'm thinking about photography and how this room is going to come together. I know I have a tendency to jump 5 steps ahead of where I am standing but cannot help to think of where it will all end up and get excited. So in that I hear really quickly to not wish away the moment but enjoy the process... b/c there is great importance in the preparation period. so for now I am ENJOY THE PROCESS and keeping my eyes, hears and heart open to learn more about preparation.

No comments: