Tuesday, March 8, 2011

I joined the Biggest Loser

ok so for those that know me this statement above doesn't really make sense as I am not obese and need to loose 200lbs. or even 20, but I do have 10.. ok 15...I could take off. Every year my work does a 'Biggest loser challenge" where whomever can loose the highest percentage of weigh loss in 1 month wins money!!!! This year the pot is over 300$. I thought to myself... I will try, this is a good excuse and opportunity to take off some of that lingering baby weight that came off from the amazingness of Breastfeeding and then somehow got back on!! (appalled) So i weighed in and Tomorrow or Today I guess.. is DAY 1. I have been wanting to get more active and exercise, this is good for me. Motivation to get moving.. Last year the girl who won lost 8 lbs... doesn't seem like a lot to me.. Maybe I have been ruined from my addiction to the actual biggest loser... where 8 lbs is a good week, not month. i feel a bit bad b/c the people at work that really do need to loose weight should probably win this thing but I need it too and that's not to say I will win but I can work hard for it. if biggest loser has taught me anything is it is that I deserve it and and worth it .. I figure if I buckle down and kick my ass, I could loose 15lbs in a month.. (a little too hopeful maybe?) well I guess we will see..... wish me luck!

No comments: