Thursday, March 24, 2011

moment to myself

I took advantage of the baby's nap today and amidst all of the craziness of the upcoming nurtured show and a few commissions I have underway, I took a moment for me. I'm not sure what is stirring in my heart at the moment but there is something.. life is so busy. and i think it's easy to feel 2nd at times. balancing life, can often feel overwhelming, a young baby, a new family, a busy job, a new business, school, the future.. what's to come. This piece I painted, just for me. i don't know if it's done, it was a moment, it was a thought, it was apart of my heart that needed to be expressed. Its the first time in a while that i painted without putting expectation on myself... and. it felt free. 

its called forget-me-not.




forget-me-not
Triptych 8 x 8 
acrylic on gallery canvas