Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Catch the Fire Toronto

this past weekend I had the proveledge to paint for the Catch the Fire Conference at Catch the Fire Main Campus (previously Toronto Airport Christian Fellowship). I had a wonderful time, painting live in worship and soaking in all of his goodness.

I had the opportunity to paint with a wonderful Friend, Katrina Weafer. God totally came and we had a wonderful time. She painted this beautiful piece and I'm so happy she had such a great time. I can't wait to paint with you again girl!



God spoke to me about some amaaazing stuff, I so enjoyed myself painting and letting him download. wooooohaaaaa!!! Here are the 2 pieces I painted this weekend. If you are interested in a print or an original reproduction, send me an email sinnott07@gmail.com


God showed me this picture of his hands holding the baby, what a wonderful image of how much our papa loves us and is always there for us protecting us, and holding us in his arms of love.

"Safe Place"
20 x 40
mixed media
SOLD



"The Promise"
20 x 40
mixed media

I was extremely excited to paint this piece. Many words come to mind, and he has been pressing deep into my heart, to come take his hand, even when I don't understand, to trust him, to come walk, to run and to fly. He says 'my beloved, it is my promise that I am always here.'

now i am busy with some commissions but can't wait till the next conf and what he shows me and paints with me next!

3 comments:

Shawna Medwedyk said...

They're beautiful Heather!

Katrina said...

Thanks so much for posting this Heather! Great photos. I'll say it again.....I had a wonderful time, and I cant wait to do it again. I love gleaning from all your painting knowledge!

http://www.dinculori.wordpress.com said...

Beautiful, beautiful, Beautiful.......