Thursday, September 2, 2010

Painting of the Month

Hello all!

I will be starting a new "Painting of the month!" or week or something along these lines, where i paint a new painting and for a good price :) (that will usually be a fraction of the regular cost + shipping) not sure if this will be monthly or weekly or what but, i've been wanting to do it for awhile. Art should be affordable for everyone!! Works will be available to ship all over the world. I haven't decided on the sizes or the mediums I think it will just be with what inspires me. Sooo keep your heads up and email at sinnott07@gmail.com or message me when your interested in the piece! First come first serve :)

if you haven't had a chance check out the new site
www.heathersinnott.com

Pieces are available and available in different payment plans etc.

Enjoy!

1 comment:

Yana said...

juuuust leaving a comment to let you know, I'm reading.

;)