Friday, January 28, 2011

ahhhh vacation

Ahhhh vacation. How I love thee. Here is what I get to look forward to next week. Beauuutiful palacial vacation, really spoiled fancy resort. Nothing quite like it. I am looking forward to the warmth of the sun beating down on my skin... Here I come Los Cabo san Lucas.
the famous "elephant rock" (well that's what we call it. You know the movie The count of Monte Cristo? and the greaaaat scenes that take place on this spectacular natural sceneery. Oh yah that's the place. Simply gorgeous.


award winning infinity pools.


beautiful gardens. yah this place is great. It will be our 2nd time there, and it couldn't have come at a better time. We soooo need a vacation. Between full time working, new baby and my husband doing his masters, we are burnt. so we decided time to get burt in a different way and escape this horrible cold and go to Mexico. A wonderful Christmas present from Luke's parents complete with BOTH sets of grandparents and our little 1 year old Jack. It should be a wonderful family vacation full of sun, sand, exploring, laughs, rest, mexican food and margaritas.






No comments: